Verizon FIOS Promotion Codes and Red Hot Offers
New Verizon FIOS offers that will save you money!
Just updated on Sunday, November 17, 2013
Get ready to slash your cable bills, get more channels, and watch the clearest high definition picture you have ever seen! If you are currently a cable customer, you’ll really want to a good look at these Verizon FIOS promotions. I switched to Verizon FIOS from Comcast about 6 months ago, and have never looked back!
It’s so awesome, my neighbors are coming over to watch all the big games on our TV because the picture is so sharp. It’s made me quite popular! So if you don’t mind some new found friends, cutting costs, and improved picture, you will want to see these promotions.
Verizon FIOS Promotion Codes
Our top deal for 2013: Verizon FiOS Triple Play + $300 PrePaid Card starting for only $69.99/mo.
|Verizon FiOS Triple Play + FREE $300 PrePaid Card||Verizon FiOS Triple Play $79.99/mo. for first year and $89.99/mo. for second year+ FREE $300 PrePaid Card with 2-year agreement.||Receive $300 Visa prepaid card.||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
|Verizon FiOS Double Play Promotion||Verizon FiOS Double Play Promotion - Verizon FIOS Internet + FIOS TV starting for $69.99/mo.||HBO and Cinemax 50% OFF for 12 months.||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
|See all of the Verizon FiOS Triple Play Promotions starting for $69.99/mo. + $300 PrePaid Card||Verizon FiOS Triple Play - FiOS Internet + FIOS TV + Phone Service starting for $69.99/mo. for 1st year and $10/mo. more in second year.||Receive a $300 Prepaid Card, and option for HBO and Cinemax 50% OFF for 12 months.||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
|Verizon High Speed Triple Play for $64.99 per month||Verizon High Speed Triple Play for $64.99 per month (with 2yr agreement)||FiOS TV Digital Channels and FiOS Internet at up to 3.1 Mbps||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
|See all of the Verizon FiOS Bundles and Deals||See all of the Verizon FiOS Bundles and Deals with prepaid cards up to $300.||2-year agreements required.||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
|Verizon High Speed Double Play - High Speed Internet + Phone||Get Verizon High Speed Internet + Phone for only $34.99/mo.||No contract required.||Ending Soon||
|Click To Activate|
Verizon FIOS generally doesn’t offer promotion codes, instead they have limited time offers which are just great if not better than you would get with a coupon code. I try to update this list every day with great offers, however if you something great please share it in the comments.
Friends and Family LOVE FIOS!
How to get the BEST FIOS promotion
Choosing a good FIOS plan is likely to be the most difficult part of getting FIOS. There are an overwhelming number of packages and options to go with. I will highlight some of the ones that I think are the most important to get.
• Select a realistic FIOS upload and download speed. Don’t get the fastest package unless you need it. People who get the highest speed connections typically use it for gaming, a lot of video conferencing usage, or other business needs. The real fact is you could get away with a slower package if you are not an intense bandwidth user.
• Save on DVR costs by getting a multi-room DVR. With a multi-room DVR you can access it from any room. This means you only have to pay DVR fees for one room, but you can still access the DVR and record and watch videos from any room. This is the package we got, and it’s great. The only downside is that you can’t pause and rewind TV from the room with the DVR.
• Save and get the rewards promotions, like the Visa Gift Card offers, or the 3 free months of HBO and Showtime.
• We ended up going with the FIOS extreme package, and with all the promotions and discounts it ended up being cheaper than our Comcast package. We opted for a contract, but if you are unsure you can get one of the no contract plans and if you don’t like it, it’s easy to go back to Comcast or whatever provider you choose.
• If you don’t see a plan that you like, check this page often, we update the page a couple of times a week. Verizon is always changing up the promotions they offer, so chances are you will eventually something great.
The Benefits of A High-Speed Broadband Connection and Verizon FiOS
The internet is no different from an automobile. To enjoy either, it needs to be fast enough to get you where you need to go and dependable enough that you know it won’t break down.
Imagine if dial-up and DSL were like those hand-me-down clunkers that you often see on the street. They blow smoke everywhere if you’re unfortunate enough to get behind them, they’re loud and they end up dying in front of you just when the stoplight goes from red to green half the time. You can throw in satellite connections to that analogy if you take into account how unreliable the reception can be during storms. Can you imagine having a car that died every time it got wet?
Now take your favorite luxury car or even sports car. It’s fast, it’s comfortable, it’s dependable because it’s in top condition, and it purrs like a kitten. On the internet side of that analogy, Verizon FiOS is that type of ride.
What Makes High Speed Broadband Better?
High speed broadband internet can seem like night and day when compared to dial-up and DSL internet. Not only do you get more speed, you get a more dependable connection with less of a delay.
To truly understand the advantages of FiOS internet, let’s examine the disadvantages that dial-up brings with it first.
- You need to log on to use it. – To connect to the internet with dial-up, you need to go through the entire dial-up process. That means whenever you wish to access the internet, you are forced to listen to those wonderful tones for times that can range from ten seconds to anywhere over a minute in a half. You also have to listen to these noises every time your connection gets dropped and you have to reconnect.
- It is slow. – There’s a reason that it’s called a “56k connection.” Dial-up can only handle as much data transfer as a standard telephone line can. That means the there is a maximum connection rate of 56 Kbps at any given time. Remember that number, because you’ll learn just how slow it really is in a minute.
- Dial-up is prone to high latency. – With dial-up, you’ll find it extremely tiresome. Sometimes you’ll be sending orders to your favorite e-commerce website or an email to a friend only to have it time out. High latency is what causes this in a good number of cases, and dial-up is prone to high latency issues. Playing online games with dial-up is next to impossible with it.
- Dial-up disconnects, and it does so often. – The terms “dial-up” and “reliable” are far from each other in the dictionary for a reason. When you’re in the middle of trying to stream something, dial-up tends to disconnect. This means that you have to go through the entire log on process again. You may even need to restart your video buffering, which could lead to a vicious cycle of disconnecting and reconnecting with dial-up. It can be even more frustrating to find out your connection was dropped because of a telemarketer.
Those are the four largest issues that you’re likely to find with dial-up internet. Each one can become tedious after a few occurrences and ultimately make you wonder if receiving internet was worth your time to begin with.
The good news is that Verizon FiOS broadband internet solves all of those issues.
- Verizon FiOS is always on. – When you’re connected with FiOS, there’s no need to ever log on to use the internet again. When your service is turned on, you’re always able to access the internet on demand.
- It is lightning fast fast. – Verizon FiOS internet can reach speeds of up to 300 Mbps. That means FiOS internet is over 5,000 times faster than dial-up. In other words, you don’t have to wait nearly as long to perform tasks with broadband internet. You don’t have to wait to download important files, you can check your email and browse whenever you want without having to worry about logging in to a connection.
Verizon FiOS broadband internet has the lowest latency around. – To make a long story short, understand that the fastest thing in the known universe is light. When put head to head with anything else, light will beat anything to the finish line by years. It should make sense that Verizon FiOS, which utilizes a robust fiber optics network for its infrastructure, has the lowest latency around because it uses light to transmit your data.
FiOS Stays Connected. – “Always on” means that your connection is always on. You don’t have to worry about it randomly disconnecting. At most, you may face one or two disconnections a year in order to repair something or to change out the network router provided by Verizon when it’s time for an upgrade.
What Other Advantages Does Verizon FiOS Broadband Bring?
There are a number of other advantages that Verizon high-speed broadband internet brings to the table.
For example, there’s no data transfer limit like there is with satellite. That’s because the fiber optic infrastructure that has been laid out by Verizon is able to maintain that much traffic compared to an array of satellites in geosynchronous orbit. That means you’re literally getting what you pay for without any limitations being imposed upon your service.
The additional reliability and speed that Verizon FiOS broadband internet has over its competitors means that you won’t be stuck waiting for your downloads. It also means that you won’t be forced to wait for your videos to buffer, and you will likely be able to watch them on demand.
The also means that you get to partake in sharing updates with your friends and family on social networks like Facebook and Twitter whenever you want. If you have a camera that takes high-resolution digital photographs, you won’t even have to wait that long to upload them to your favorite media sharing websites. If the host allows it, you may not even have to resize that 25 megapixel file that you took beforehand, because you won’t experience an hour wait while trying to upload it. Verizon FiOS boasts an upload speed of up to 35 Mbps, which translates to nothing more than a momentary wait when it comes to uploading extra-large files.
If you currently have or have had satellite internet in the past, you’re familiar with the term “signal strength.” Verizon FiOS doesn’t make you worry about how well your home’s connection box reaches Verizon’s own purely because it’s already hard-wired underground.
What Faster Internet Means For You
There’s another plus side that should be elaborated upon when it comes to Verizon FiOS internet. When you hear about the speed involved with Verizon FiOS, you can’t really understand how much of a difference it makes over other internet service providers.
E-mail, web pages, operating system updates, software updates, game updates and everything else that uses the internet loads faster. A faster load time translates to a greatly diminished wait time. That means if you use your internet for more than just enjoyment, you can get more work done than you ever could with a dial-up internet connection.
If you need to reload a web page, you don’t have to worry about whether you’ve been disconnected from the internet or not. You simply refresh and your page is loaded once more almost as fast as the server hosting the web page can serve it to your computer.
The speed that broadband internet brings also means that you can enjoy more features that the modern internet can bring to you. This means that you can have crystal clear VOIP calls without any drops when you’re using Skype or another VOIP client. You can not only watched recorded video by streaming it, but you can watch streaming media as it happens. This includes concerts, news, plays and everything else that you can buy a virtual ticket to.
This also ensures that gamers get the most out of their gaming experience. There’s nothing like being in the middle of a game only to lag and end up losing. Worse yet, there’s nothing worse than to be disconnected from the server when you’re at the top of the scoreboard.
Verizon FiOS Broadband Internet Provides a New Way to Use the Net.
You’ve read about every single feature that Verizon FiOS broadband internet has to offer. You can enjoy the speed, reliability and constant connection that FiOS brings. You’ll get more enjoyment out of your web browsing, online video games and streaming multimedia with a connection that doesn’t drop at a dime. Best of all, you won’t have to wait for long load times or be interrupted in the middle of work because you have to deal with connection issues.
When you’re ready to experience everything the modern-day internet has to offer, then make the switch to Verizon FiOS broadband internet. You definitely won’t regret it.
Watch this FIOS Commercial
FIOS Contact Information
1-888-553-1555 Say the word “agent” when you are prompted, and ignore messages.